Having arrived at Feadship’s facility in Aalsmeer in June last year, the Dutch shipyard has spent the last year finishing the 92-metre superyacht project known as hull 695 and is currently in the process of preparing the vessel and build shed for the yacht’s imminent float-out.
The yacht is designed by Sinot Yacht Design, and her hull and superstructure were built at Slob, one of Feadship's own subcontractors.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA