Marc Händle from Ocean Independence’s Palma office and Peter Hürzeler from their Zürich office have announced a major price reduction of the 30 metre superyacht Sailing T (ex: Half Moon of Sark; Ion). The price has been reduced by €250,000 to the new asking price of €2,350,000.
Sailing T was built in 1993 by Jongert Yachts and underwent a refit in 2006. She features an interior by Peter Sijm and provides accommodation for up to eight guests in three cabins. This yacht has been meticulously maintained and is currently located in San Remo, Italy awaiting her new owner.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA