James Lloyd of Edmiston & Company in London has just announced a price reduction and name change on superyacht Ma Geisha; she now goes by the name of Malizia. This delightful sailing yacht was built by Perini Navi in 1989.
Built out of GRP, she yacht offers accommodation for three crew members and sic guests in two double and one twin cabin.
“Just out of the shipyard after an extensive period of refit work, she’s looking great”, says James.
Malizia is currently located in Antibes, with a newly reduced asking price of € 1,950,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA