Having recently departed the Netherlands, Feadship’s newly delivered 51-metre explorer yacht Promise is heading for warmer climes following the successful completion of her sea trial phase on the North Sea. Named Promise, the yacht is built as the first ice-class vessel in the Feadship fleet and is expected to venture off the beaten track when she embarks on her maiden voyage. Photo: Kees Torn
Promise is the design work of Feadship’s in-house team of designers at Studio De Voogt while the luxurious interiors come from the drawing boards at Bannenberg & Rowell Design in London. With a range of 4,500 nm, Promise is designed for autonomous cruising in all conditions while accommodating her 12 guests in absolute comfort. Photo: Kees Torn
Her special hull design and construction will allow Promise to explore some of the coldest regions of the Arctic and Antarctic safely and comfortably.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA