Quattroelle and I Dinasty anchored off the Palm Jumeirah island, Dubai
Seen together in Dubai for the first time are the two German-built superyachts Quattroelle (foreground) and I Dynasty. The 86-metre Quattroelle was launched in 2013 at Lürssen and was completely designed by the Italian duo at Nuvolari Lenard. Here she is seen arriving at her home port in Dubai. Anchored just off the Palm Jumeirah island is the 101-metre I Dynasty by Kusch Yachts. Her exterior is the work of the A Group which was developed together with Vega Yachts. Her modern-classic interior was designed by Studio Massari.
Photo by Linus Kastner
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA