Atlas Shipyard in Greece has transformed the raised pilothouse Palmer Johnson superyacht, into a trideck superyacht I-Sea. The yacht has gained a complete new deck during the refit, as well as major changes to her bow.
The photo above shows the yacht, built in 2000, before the refit, and the video below shows the yacht after her recent re-launch.
Details are still scarce, but we have contacted the designers, Navinco, who were involved in the refit of the yacht for more information.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA