Camper & Nicholsons International have announced two recent sales. CNI’s Alex Lees Buckley announces the sale of the 49.9m (164’) High Chaparral. Built in 2004, she is a fine example of the yachts that give the Feadship yard its excellent reputation, and is one of the most sought after charter yachts on the market.
High Chaparral's stunning Disdale interior offers her guests a sense of intimacy and relaxed ease, which continues through her uncluttered deck spaces. High Chaparral sleeps 10/12 guests in three double cabins, two twin cabins and one convertible gymnasium.
Charles Ehrart announces the sale of the 40m Jangada. Built in 2001 by Heesen Yachts, Jangada sleeps eight guests in a main deck master suite, lower deck VIP, double and twin guest cabins. She has a spacious saloon with formal dining area, and large outside sunning areas, complemented by shaded areas for dining and lounging.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA