Photo: Tom van OossanenBuilt by Heesen Yachts in 1999, Red Sapphire I measures 39.10 metres in length with a beam of 7.98 meters. She has a semi-displacement hull design built from aluminum that was designed in-house at Heesen, with the yacht's interior designed by James McFarlane She was built for speed and on delivery day was capable of reaching up to 35 knots. She can sleep 10 guests in five staterooms and has a crew of four.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA