Azure has announced the completion of the refit of the 62 metre superyacht Lady Christina. The yacht was originally delivered by Oceanco in 2005. The refit took place at MB92, and involved the extension of the main deck aft, a new stainless steel Jacuzzi and integrated sunbathing beds.
In this refit project the styling of the Jacuzzi and sunbed was provided by H2 Design with the naval architecture, engineering, production drawings and styling of the other elements of the refit provided by Azure Yacht Design & Naval Architecture.
New sliding doors have been placed at the swim platform to the gym area to create an open feel and astonishing views. To further enhance the view from the interior, the new aft wall is curved instead of straight like the original design.
Azure has performed extensive feasibility studies before getting to construction to check class and flag compliance and to set the right budget for the refit.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA