The latest addition to the Rossinavi fleet, the 49-metre yacht Lux, has been sold thanks to broker Javier Navarro of Zarpo Yachts who represented the American buyer. The sub-500GT motor yacht with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure was designed by Horacio Bozzo Design and developed by Arrabito Naval Architects for comfortable, long-distance voyages.
Photo: Rossi NaviWith the yacht's tenders located on the bow, the owner and guests can enjoy the spacious layout and interiors, which is the design work of Enrico Gobbi by Team 4 Design. Powered by twin CAT C32 engines, Lux can reach a top speed of 15 knots or cruise at 12 knots. A speed of 10 knots can be maintained to reach her true long-range potential of 3,800 nm.
The construction of Lux has not yet begun, and her owners are expecting delivery between late spring or the beginning of summer 2021.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA