Italian shipyard Rossinavi launched their latest 49-metre all-aluminium superyacht in Viareggio this past weekend. Designed by Enrico Gobbi at Team 4 Design, she is named Flying Dagger and was sold in May 2016.
Coming in below the 500 GT mark, Flying Dagger has a beam of 8.85-metres and a draft of 2.19-metres. Equipped with three MTU 16V 2000 engines, she has a top speed of 27 knots, a cruising speed of 23 knots, and a range of 3,300 nm at 12 knots.
The launch of Flying Dagger comes just over a month after the launch of the 63-metre superyacht Utopia IV at the Rossinavi facilities in Pisa.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA