Rossinavi’s spent the past weekend launching its new 50-metre superyacht Endeavour II during a ceremony attended by 300 guests and shipyard staff. Known as project FR032, the yacht is built entirely out of aluminium to a design by Team 4 Design.
Designed for long range cruising, FR032 is fitted with twin diesel-electric engines that drive the two Rolls Royce azimuthing pods. Top speeds are predicted to reach 16 knots with a comfortable cruising speed of 12 knots and 5,000 nm for transoceanic passages.
The naval architecture of Endeavour II was developed by Arrabito Naval Architects with Achille Salvagni behind the interior of the yacht.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA