Launched in October last year, the highly anticipated 92.50 metre superyacht from Feadship is pictured here on her way to seatrials. Now named Royal Romance, SuperYacht Times took these pictures as she made her way through the locks of Amsterdam.
Built with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, she features naval architecture and exterior design by De Voogt Naval Architects.
Though information regarding her no doubt opulent interiors are being kept under wraps for the time being, it is known that London based studio Seymour Diamond were responsible for the design.
Amongst her features is an enormous swimming pool located aft on the main deck, and is the largest pool ever installed on a Feadship superyacht. She is powered by twin MTU 3,004hp engines. Royal Romance will start seatrials later this week.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA