The 31.7-metre sailing yacht Silver Lining has been sold, it has been recently announced. Built by the Thai shipyard Phithak Shipyard and Services in 2011, the all-aluminium vessel features naval architecture and exterior design by Sparkman & Stephens.
With a range of 2,500 nm at a cruising speed of 10 knots, Silver Lining has enjoyed extensive cruising over the past few years, circumnavigating the globe with her last owners. On board, she accommodates up to eight guests over four cabins.
Sold in an in-house deal with Northrop & Johnson, Bart Kimman represented the seller in the deal, with Hugo van Schaik acting on behalf of the buyer.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA