Edmiston has sold the Jongert 3200M Breath of Horus. The yacht's new owners were represented by Northrop & Johnson. Breath of Horus was built in Holland in 2012 to a design by Tony Castro.
Under deck, the yacht provides every comfort and luxury imaginable. The lower saloon is connected to the deck saloon in an open-plan arrangement, creating a large living and social area with a panoramic view.
The spacious owner´s cabin and the twin guest cabins are located in the aft ship and were designed to ensure maximum privacy for owner and guests.
Her asking price was €4,450,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA