Northrop & Johnson’s Ann Avery of the Fort Lauderdale office and Bruce Leffers of Newport office have sold the 33.94 metre sailing yacht Charlatan. The superyacht exudes classic beauty, character and quality. She functions superbly. This is thanks to her original owner, who took the culmination of his many years of cruising experience to build his 11th yacht, Charlatan.
Built by Alloy Yachts, Charlatan is at once a traditional yacht with lovely sheer, counter stern, teak decks and classic wood interior, yet modern with in-furling booms, bow and stern thrusters, a hydraulic transom and the amenities of a 21st century home. In addition, just two years ago in 2008, Charlatan completed an extensive refit at the Pendennis Shipyard.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA