Following a refit at the Dutch shipyard last year, the Claasen-built sailing yacht Copihue (pronounced Cop-ee-way) is now back at Balk Shipyard after spending time in the Caribbean in between visits to Urk, the Netherlands.
Built in 1997, Copihue is designed by Hoek Design and built to carry up to seven guests. Her refit in 2016 saw the yacht’s teak deck get replaced completely, newly painted hull and the installation of a new Perkins main engine.
The shipyard is now working together with the yacht’s owner to finalise the exact refit plans that will take place over the coming winter months.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA