After 14 years of participating in sailing regattas around the world and circumnavigating the globe in 2014, the 24.99-metre sailing yacht Pandemonium has been sold. Alex Clarke from Denison Yacht Sales represented both the buyer and the seller.
Photo: Julien Hubert / Denison YachtingBuilt in 2005 by Oyster Yachts as one of the nine units of the Oyster 82, sailing yacht Pandemonium features sleek exterior lines from the drawing boards of Humphreys Yacht Design and naval architecture by the UK-based shipyard. Her four guest cabins are ready to accommodate up to eight guests who will be able to appreciate her modern interior.
Powered by a Caterpillar 3126 diesel engine, the 80 GT vessel cruises at 9.5 knots with a top speed of 11 knots.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 United Kingdom-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €3.47m equivalent to €23,961 per GT - Last year, Oyster-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €4.26m or €47,866 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2003 and 2007 sold at an average asking price of €5.45m equivalent to €22,962 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 24-28-metre range sold at an average asking price of €2.43m or €23,739 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2005 in the United Kingdom measuring around 25m sold at an average asking price of €1.67m or €20,958 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Ravenous 11 a 2007 24.99-metre Oyster yacht had a last asking price of €1.79m equivalent to €22,375 per GT
- XDM a 2006 24.97-metre Sunseeker yacht had a last asking price of €895k equivalent to €11,623 per GT
- Three Oyster yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €4.37m
- Today there are seven Oyster yachts for sale at an average asking price of €2.9m
- Pandemonium had a last asking price of €1.42m or €17,750 per GT