The 67 metre sailing yacht Vertigo in Zadar, Croatia
Built by New Zealand shipyard Alloy Yachts in 2011, Vertigo has become one of the most talked about and recognisable sailing yachts around, with her sporty and athletic exterior by Phillippe Briand and distinctive ketch-rig design. Nearly a million man-hours went into building this 67 metre fast-cruising yacht. Her stunning interior is the work of Christian Liaigre, who created a comfortable, light and above all, child-friendly environment on board. Here she is captured at the end of last year’s summer season, on the Croatian island of Zadar. Read our full report on Vertigo here.
Photo by Jeroen Barbé
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA