Currently out on the North Sea conducting her first sea trials is the impressive 106-metre sailing yacht project Y712. The Oceanco-built super sailor was launched in September last year, which, at the time, was the Dutch shipyard’s largest project. A few months later, and the new 110-metre Y714, launched earlier this week, now claims that spot.
The SYT team met up with Y712 over the icy waters of the North Sea outside Rotterdam today where they captured the following images. For the first time we get a glimpse of her on-deck features and generous outdoor guest areas. Enjoy!
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA