Sakara in Villefranche-sur-Mer
Sakara anchored in the bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer on 19 May 2008. The 34 metre Sakara was built in the United States by Lawley in 1913. The two-masted schooner is owned by a well known Egyptian businessman who uses the yacht privately in the Mediterranean.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA