At the Miami International Boat Show in February the team of Sanlorenzo Americas sold the first Sanlorenzo SD126 superyacht.
Compared to the SD122, new features of the SD126 include a saloon terrace, bow seating with Jacuzzi, flybridge pool, and hardtop.
The 37.95 metre superyacht is powered by twin 1,622hp Caterpillar C32 Acert diesel engines, which enable her to achieve a top speed of 17 knots and cruising speed of 11 knots.
Designed by Francesco Paszkowski, Project SD126-40 is already well underway at the shipyard in Viareggio. She will be delivered to Fort Lauderdale, Florida in October and will be displayed in the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA