On the 9th January 2012 Lürssen launched Ace (project Rocky) and she has just gone on sea trials on 13th and 14th March. Her delivery is scheduled for late spring 2012. Andrew Winch, responsible for the exterior as well the interior design, gave the yacht a very unusual profile which will turn many heads. Large side arches lead up to oval side balconies, where the yacht's name is placed. The cream colored hull with the white superstructure underscores the elegance of this yacht.
The construction of Ace was supervised by the team of Moran Yacht & Ship.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA