Amels launched its second 74-metre 242 Limited Editions superyacht at its shipyard in Vlissingen, the Netherlands last week. Final outfitting and sea trials will take place over the next few weeks with delivery on schedule for a pre-summer handover. Amels launched its first 242 LE superyacht, Plvs Vltra, just over 12 months ago.
Project 7402 was sold just ahead of the 2015 Monaco Yacht Show by Antoine Larricq of Fraser who is representing the owner. The Limited Editions range is designed by Tim Heywood and the owner selected Winch Design to execute the interior of the yacht.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA