Ocean Independence has announced the sale of the second hull of the Pearl 95 model, with Chris Collins from the Fort Lauderdale office representing the buyer in the deal. Making its debut at the Cannes Yachting Festival last year, the 29.22-metre semi-custom model is the largest vessel to be built by the British yacht builder to date. The exterior and interior design of the vessel was provided by Dixon Yacht Design and British studio Kelly Hoppen Interiors. With power provided by twin Diesel 2400 HP engines, the Pearl 95 can reach an impressive top speed of 28 knots and she cruises comfortably at 18 knots. Up to eight guests will be housed across four staterooms, with a crew of three also accommodated for on board.
At the time of sale, the yacht was asking $8,500,000.
More information here about yachts for sale.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA