Following the success of the inaugural edition of the TYBA Yacht Charter Show earlier this year. The Turkish Yachting and Brokers Association (TYBA) have announced that it will host the event for a consecutive time in 2019 at the award-winning Yalikavak Marina in Bodrum, Turkey. The four-day event is expected to welcome around 60 yachts between 9 and 12 May 2019.Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht Times
The 2018 edition brought together over 47 charter yachts, 98 charter brokerage companies from 19 different countries and 20 exhibitors operating in the Eastern Mediterranean region. The event focuses on the yachts on offer to clients wishing to charter a luxury vessel in the area, and at the same time showcase the beauty that Turkey has to offer for yachts of all sizes. Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht Times
Learn more about the 2019 TYBA Yacht Charter Show and register your attendance here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA