Superyacht Serenity J in New Zealand
Pictured here in Silo Marina in Auckland, New Zealand, is the 55 metre superyacht Serenity J built by the Dutch shipyard Amels in 2014. She features exterior design by Tim Heywood Design, and is part of the highly successful Amels Limited Editions range. On board she accommodates 12 guests on board over six luxurious cabins, as well as a crew of 13. Powered by twin MTU 16V 2000 M70 engines, she has a top speed of 15.5 knots and a cruising speed of 13 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA