Superyacht Seven Seas in Port Everglades
Pictured here arriving in Port Everglades, Florida, is the 86.01 metre superyacht Seven Seas. Completed by the Dutch shipyard Oceanco in 2010, both her interior and exterior design come from the drawing board of Nuvolari & Lenard, whilst Azure Naval Architects collaborated with the shipyard for her naval architecture. One of her most notable features is a large swimming pool on her aft deck that can be conveniently transformed into a helipad.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA