Superyacht Dragonfly in Majuro
Launched as Silver Zwei in Australia in 2009 at Hanseatic Marine, now Silver Yachts, is the 73 metre Espen Oeino designed superyacht Dragonfly. She is the second yacht in the yard’s Silver Series, following the 2009 Rabdan (ex. Silver) and preceding the 2012 Smeralda and 2015 Silver Fast. Dragonfly made headlines earlier this year for leading relief efforts in aid of stricken communities on the island of Vanuatu, following a devastating cyclone that hit the region. View Dragonfly in action following the aftermath here. In this photo taken by crewmember Mitchell Byron, she is seen spending time at anchor off the island of Majuro in the Marshall Islands.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA