Ocean Independence has announced the sale of the 27.3-metre pocket superyacht Ruwenzori.Photo: Ocean IndependenceBuilt by Italian shipyard C.Boat and delivered in 2011 under her original name Olibamo & Co, this steel displacement motor yacht features an exterior and interior design by the yard. She is able to accommodate up to ten guests across five staterooms, including her master’s cabin. In addition, she offers room for up to three crew members.
Powered by twin 857 hp Caterpillar C-18 diesel engines, she has a maximum speed of 14 knots and a cruising speed of nine knots. Ruwenzori was listed with an asking price of $1,950,000 at the time of sale.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA