Ocean Independence has announced the successful sale of the 30.9-metre motor yacht Paprika. Sales broker Anton Foord from its London office represented the seller, while Reel Deal Yachts represented the buyer. Photo: Ocean IndependenceBuilt by Azimut in 2008, the fast-planing motor yacht features both a GRP hull and superstructure. Paprika’s exterior design is the work of Stefano Righini Design, while her interiors were designed by Galeazzi Design. Able to accommodate up to six guests in three cabins, she features one spacious owner cabin, one double and one twin cabin. Paprika also features two crew cabins for up to four members.
Powered by twin MTU 16V2000 M93 diesel engines, Paprika has a top speed of 34 knots and a cruising speed of 30 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA