Having been listed for sale for the first time in July this year since her delivery in 2012 by central agents Imperial, the 73.5-metre motor yacht Project 783 has today been announced sold. Burgess represented the buyer in the deal.Built by the acclaimed German shipyard Nobiskrug in 2012, the 73.5-metre Project 783 features exterior design from the renowned British studio, Reymond Langton Design, with elegant, timeless interiors undertaken by Mark Berryman.
Photos by Guillaume Plisson
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA