Edmiston has announced that the 74.5-metre Enigma has been sold in an in-house deal by the company. This is the second time Edmiston has found a new owner for the yacht since she was launched at the Blohm + Voss shipyard in 1991.
Enigma’s distinctive exterior is the work of designer Martin Francis and the yacht was delivered as Eco by the German shipyard to a famous Mexican businessman as her original owner. Today she is kept in pristine condition by her professional crew and can often be seen cruising around the French and Italian Riviera’s. Fitted with triple waterjets, Enigma reaches an impressive top speed of 35 knots and can cruise at an equally impressive 19 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA