The 7th Annual Future of Superyachts Conference, held 19th and 20th June 2012, at the Nixe Palace Hotel, Spain, Mallorca, has announced new speakers. Now firmly established as a "must attend" event on the superyacht calendar, The Future of Superyachts will bring together an elite group of industry leaders for networking and debate.
New Confirmed Speakers include
- Laurent Perignon, COO, Camper & Nicholsons
- Mark Cornell, CEO, Edmiston
- Toby Allies, Sales & Marketing Director, Pendennis
- Ken Hickling, President, ISS
Topics to be covered include: Investing in and developing the Superyacht Industry
- Regulation and Compliance
- Crew and Owners
- Finance, Insurance and Tax
- Future of Yacht Design and Technology
As well as the plenary conference session there are frequent debating sessions, a cocktail party at the end of day one and a break out session over a glass of champagne to ensure that you network and debate in a more informal atmosphere as well.
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!