Dahm International have added the 29.45 metre Jongert Spirit of Bowfish to their sales fleet. She has been kept in superb condition by her current owner, with an extensive refit in 2000 (inside and out). Immaculate in every way, Spirit of Bowfish is sporty, fast and easy to handle by a small crew. When she was built, she was long known as one of the finest sailing yachts in the world.
For her new owner, Spirit of Bowfish will be an investment in pleasure and a possession to cherish. The yacht is majestically smooth to sail at any speed thanks to her hydraulic furling system for all sails and the retractable bowthruster.
Designer Peter Sijm created a genuine sloop-rigged steel yacht – a superyacht that combines tradition with innovation in terms of looks, comfort, equipment and performance. Her notably spacious open cockpit and closed deck saloon offers unrestricted views over the length of the yacht.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA