Starck designed superyacht A arrives at the Cote d’Azur
Motor yacht A left Germany in July of this year and after a short cruise in the Baltic she cruised to Palma de Mallorca. The Philippe Starck designed superyacht spent a few weeks around the Spanish island before she sailed to the South of France. Since her arrival at the Cote d’Azur she has been in Nice, Cannes, St Jean Cap Ferrat and Monaco. Here, A is pictured off Cannes on 30 August 2008.
Photo by Remi van der Deure.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA