Antalya based Sunrise Yachts, posted this picture recently showing the 63 metre superyacht Irimari being prepared for her launch. Constructed with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, Irimari features naval architecture and exterior design by Espen Oeino International, with Sunrise Yachts collaborating on her naval architecture. Focus Yacht Design are responsible for her interiors. With a Gross Tonnage of 1400, she is one the largest volume motor yachts to be built in Turkey.
She accommodates up to 12 guests over six staterooms, as well as a crew of 18. Performance wise, she is powered by twin MTU 12V 4000 M63 engines which give her a maximum speed of 17 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA