At the end of May the Benetti shipyard in Livorno launched hull number FB 249, christened Adora. The 61.50 metre motor yacht has been designed by Stefano Natucci with an interior by Claude Missir Agency.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests and 15 crew members. Adora is powered by twin MTU 12V 4000 M60 diesel engines which provide a top speed of 16 knots, cruising speed of 15 knots and a range of 5000 nautical miles at 12 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA