Amadeain Porto Venere, Italy
Amadea is one of the latest yacht to have been delivered by Lürssen and was handed over to her owner earlier this year. Designed by Espen Oeino, Amadea was built under the project name Mistral at the German yacht builder’s facility in Rendsburg. The seabird-inspired figurehead on her bow will undoubtedly become a characteristic feature of the yacht, and so too will the enormous swimming pool on her main aft deck and tiered arrow-shaped superstructure. She is currently spending time in the bay outside La Spezia.
Photo by Nico Cartalla
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA