Photo: Nico CartallaSuperyacht Angiamo in Panama
Captured last week outside Panama City, Panama is the 42.5-metre motor yacht Angiamo. Since the vessel was sold in 2013 and had her name change from Andiamo to Angiamo, not much has been seen of this unique Feadship that was built as the shipyard’s only expedition-type superyacht to date. She was built for pure deep water cruising and leading an independent life at sea. The design of the yacht is that of De Voogt Naval Architects that is based on a concept by Doug Sharp. Designer Glade Johnson is responsible for the interior of Angiamo.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA