The 43 metre sailing yacht Asgard (formerly Hetairos) is currently at Holland Jachtbouw for substantial refit works. The superyacht was built by Abeking and Rasmussen in 1993 to a Bruce King design.
Her refit includes a completely new deck being fitted, along with upgrades to entertainment, navcom, electrical and engine room systems. She will also undertake major changes to her interior design, with Rhoades Young conducting this part of the project.
Asgard is set to be recommissioned for the end of 2014.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA