Superyacht Astrid Conroy in Venice
Build by Amels as Project T and hull number 447, Astrid Conroy was launched by the Dutch shipyard in January 2006 as Tyndareo for a Greek owner as a replacement for his 42.80 metre CRN superyacht, also named Tyndareo. However she was sold around the time of her launch and renamed Gu, for the same owner who now owns the 99 metre Feadship Madame Gu. In February 2013 she was renamed Lady Gulya and her name changed again in March 2014 to her current name, Astrid Conroy. It is unsure if she is still with the same ownership as a sale was never announced, however she did undergo a refit at the Amels shipyard last year.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA