Superyacht Attessa and Vibrant Curiosity
The yacht on the left, Attessa, was launched in 1998 by Feadship as Aviva. Aviva suffered a fire in the Red Sea in May 2000, after which she was sold to Dennis Washington, who ordered a major refit by Feadship and Vancouver Shipyards (Now the Washington Yachtig Group). The owner is no stranger when it comes to refits, he also bought the 92 metre Evergreen, and rebuilt her into Attessa IV. The yacht on the right, Vibrant Curiosity, was the third project for Oceanco with superyacht designers, Nuvolari & Lenard, who designed the exterior and interior styling of the yacht. This 85m superyacht is powered by twin 4,680 HP MTU diesel engines which provide her with a top speed of 18.5 knots. Vibrant Curiosity is on a world cruise.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA