Northrop & Johnson have announced the sale of the Lürssen motor yacht Aurora by broker Sean Doyle, acting on behalf of the buyer. The yacht was for sale with Moran Yacht & Ship.
The 60.97 metre yacht was built by the Lürssen shipyard in 2004, and she accommodates 12 guests, in 1 master, 1 VIP, 3 doubles and 1 twin cabin, and 16 crew members.
Built with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, she boasts exterior and interior design by Andrew Winch Designs, with Dawn Moffitt Design collaborating with the British designers to create her bold and sophisticated interior reportedly inspired by the New York 1930s era.
She was listed for sale with Moran Yacht & Ship at an asking price of €49,75,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA