Photo: NYHeliGuyAnchored off New York City’s iconic Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island earlier this week was the new 98-metre motor yacht Aviva. The impressive German-built vessel is from the sheds of Abeking & Rasmussen and the drawing boards of Reymond Langton; the same build and design team behind the owner’s smaller and older yacht; a 68-metre version with the same name. One of the most notable features on board this high-volume superyacht is Aviva’s full-sized padel tennis court located deep inside her hull which has been built as a result of the owner’s passion for the sport.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA