One of the most recognisable Benetti superyachts, Bash was built in 2010 at the Italian shipyard to a design by Stefano Natucci as Ulysses and only recently had her name changed to Bash. Though her exterior design is very similar to many of Benetti’s 56-metre motor yachts launched around the same period, Bash’s dark hull and cream superstructure with red boot stripe makes her stand out from any surrounding yachts. Inside, her interior is tastefully decorated with floral prints and gothic-inspired influences.
Photo by John Wood
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA