Moran Yacht & Ship have announced the delivery of one of their new construction projects, the 52.4 metre Palmer Johnson Sport Yacht, Bliss.
Formerly known as Project Apollo, this sleek and stylish motor yacht is a close sistership to DB9. Bliss however has a closed upper deck integrated between the mast wings. Bliss features an 8-metre counter-current swimming pool in her foredeck , accommodation for 10 guests in 5 staterooms and a sumptuous interior from the design boards of Nuvolari Lenard.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA