David Nichols of International Yacht Collection has announced the sale of the 40.23 metre superyacht Brazil. David both represented the buyer and the seller and he tells SYT that her new owner will keep the name and relocate the superyacht to her new home in Europe.
Built by Heesen Yachts in 1993 as Whirlwind II, Brazil was designed by Richard Hein of The A Group and Gerhard Gilgenast. Brazil is powered by twin 2,200hp MTU 12V 396 TE94 diesel engines which enable her to achieve a top speed of 17 knots.
Superyacht Brazil had an asking price of $ 5,450,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA