Superyacht Callisto in Vilanova Grand Marina
The 65.20 metre superyacht Callisto pictured in the Vilanova Grand Marina earlier this month. Callisto was built by Feadship Koninklijke De Vries in 2006 to a design of De Voogt Naval Architects and Terence Disdale. Callisto is powered by twin 2,000hp Caterpillar engines which enable her to achieve a top speed of 16 knots and cruising speed of 14 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA