Georges Bourgoignie of Fraser Yachts has listed the 42 metre Canica for sale. Built by Baltic Yachts and launched in 2003, Canica is a 141ft light weight, exhilarating and above all striking superyacht built to exacting standards which once reached speeds in excess of 20 knots.
She is versatile too with centre board, easy to manage handling and even a sauna. Canica features a classic John Munford interior with a traditional style and flare.
Canica is listed at € 11,750,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA